Wednesday 12 January 2011

Hey,

I thought I'd do a quick post just to say feel free to get in contact with me if you have questions, if I've not properly explained something or just plain missed something important.

I've made a point of not covering really basic stuff because it's already been done to death and I wanted to cover stuff that's (a) not necessarily out there and (b) a bit more interesting that "here are some utility nodes, this is an ikHandle" etc. etc. The flip side to all this is that I might have skipped over some things in my explanations... in which case give me a shout.

Also, I've got a fairly lengthy list of posts that should keep me busy for some time but if anyone has particular areas of rig set up that they would like me to cover then drop me a line and I'll do my best to put a post together.

Cheers,
Matt.

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say: this is great stuff... It's hard to find material that gets more advanced than setting up a reverse foot. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been following your blog for a while; great stuff ( I have a lot to learn). I did have a request if you please. If you know of any facial setups (ie: using bones and how that would work). That would be a great post...Many thanks if you do consider it.

    ReplyDelete